How to Launch a Career During COVID
This is a scary time for students. They are graduating into the worst economy we've ever had. Dayna will prepare them for the ups and downs of job hunting in a lagging economy, including:
- The current state of the economy and what to expect when starting a career in a downturn
- How to position students for job-hunting success
- How to pivot if you fail at first
- Increasing confidence and keeping a positive mindset
Food Stamps to Six Figures
Dayna shares her personal journey of working her way from a $12/hour job while on food stamps as a single mother to a nearly six-figure career, while handing down tips & tricks that helped her succeed, including:
- Career Hacking: Peek behind the curtain of any career and decode the language of business to move through the ranks quickly
- Outrageous, Courageous Confidence: Eliminate any doubts or fears around getting what you want
- Owning Your Worth: Jump fearlessly into a new title with a higher salary while getting the attention and respect you deserve at work
Get Hired, Get Noticed, Get a Raise, Get Promoted
When you come face-to-face with a career crossroad, how to do you decide which way to go? From knowing what it is you want to sitting down with your boss for 'that talk,' Dayna tackles every tactic that will finally get you unstuck.
- Overcome decision fatigue and discover your dream career
- Hack your resume using the secret language of business
- Free yourself from a low-level position
- Make quantum leaps in your career through salary negotiation
- Bust through mental barriers to get what you deserve
Strategic Work Sessions
Communicating Your Worth at Work
Once you know you're worth getting raised, praised & promoted, how do you communicate that to your decision makers? Dayna will walk through each and every step of communicating your work in the workplace.
- Speak the language of business that gets attention
- Create small daily wins that will set you apart
- Discuss salary negotiations naturally with confidence
- Know without a doubt what you are worth and why
Negotiating Your Salary or Job Offer
Tackling the ultimate workplace tactic, this work session will have you ready to ask for more money in an initial offer letter or your current salary in no time.
- Discover your value in the marketplace
- Make decision makers lean in when you speak
- Learn to weave in the salary discussion so it's neither abrupt nor unexpected
- How to win even if you're told 'no'